The health and safety of our team members and guests has always been our number one priority at Pizzeria Libretto.
We are following all protocols mandated by the government, and are continuously updating our safety protocols accordingly.
Please read the practices and policies we currently have in place to keep you and our team safe. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests and staff.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please wait in the designated entrance, respecting social distancing from any parties ahead of you.
- All guests will be asked to provide the name and contact information for each member of their party, and answer a screening questionnaire, per Ontario bylaws. This information will only be used in the event that contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Cash is only accepted for exact payment – no change will be provided.
Our employees are following industry protocol to protect our team and our guests. This includes, but is not limited to:
- All staff are required to wear face masks as soon as they enter the restaurant.
- Increased hand washing and frequent sanitizing of work areas, restrooms and frequent touch points..
- Staff must follow our updated steps of service, which promotes less contact and a modified service style.